Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2019.1
Assets>Version Control submenu in top menu doesn't appear until forcing project reimport
Steps to reproduce:
1. Setup perforce and create new project
2. Setup perforce connection in editor
3. Open Assets menu in top menu
4. Notice that there's no version controll menu item
5. Do 'Reimport All'
6. Expand Assets top menu again and this time Version Control is there
Note: this item exists when rightclicking project tab right away - without having to reimport all assets
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0b7, 2017.3.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'