Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Assets>Version Control submenu in top menu doesn't appear until forcing project reimport
Steps to reproduce:
1. Setup perforce and create new project
2. Setup perforce connection in editor
3. Open Assets menu in top menu
4. Notice that there's no version controll menu item
5. Do 'Reimport All'
6. Expand Assets top menu again and this time Version Control is there
Note: this item exists when rightclicking project tab right away - without having to reimport all assets
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0b7, 2017.3.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject doesn't execute animation the way it's supposed to until any GameObject in the Hierarchy is selected when in the Play Mode
- PropertyField does not properly render its field when changing it back from a valid Asset to "None"
- "ArgumentException: Input Button Enable Debug Button 1 is not set" is thrown when "Enable Debug Button 1" is deleted
- Duplicate invocations when Enabling InputActions during handling an input action
- "Assertion failed on expression" exceptions are thrown when using IJobParallelForTransformExtensions.RunReadOnly