Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.2
Assets>Version Control submenu in top menu doesn't appear until forcing project reimport
Steps to reproduce:
1. Setup perforce and create new project
2. Setup perforce connection in editor
3. Open Assets menu in top menu
4. Notice that there's no version controll menu item
5. Do 'Reimport All'
6. Expand Assets top menu again and this time Version Control is there
Note: this item exists when rightclicking project tab right away - without having to reimport all assets
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0b7, 2017.3.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] No button to add Platform support to installed Unity versions
- GameObject selection inside Prefab causes Editor lag/freeze
- Camera does not Render a Video Player when Cameras Culling Mask is set to anything except "Everything"
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- The Marker does not Run and gets Skipped when running in Reverse