Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2019.1
Assets>Version Control submenu in top menu doesn't appear until forcing project reimport
Steps to reproduce:
1. Setup perforce and create new project
2. Setup perforce connection in editor
3. Open Assets menu in top menu
4. Notice that there's no version controll menu item
5. Do 'Reimport All'
6. Expand Assets top menu again and this time Version Control is there
Note: this item exists when rightclicking project tab right away - without having to reimport all assets
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0b7, 2017.3.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone