Search Issue Tracker
[AssetBundles] [Shaders] Terrains loaded from Assetbundles does not render properly on the player
1. Open attached project "hdrp_terrain8layers.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Run and Build
3. In Build, observe the two loaded terrains
Expected result: No differences
Actual result: The terrain on the right is not rendered properly
Reproducible with: 2020.2.4f1, 2021.1.0b6, 2021.2.0a4
Could not test with: 2018.4.31f1, 2019.4.20f1 (compilation errors)
Issue does not reproduce in the Editor
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI Builder] The border of VisualElement is not created when slicing a pixel art sprite
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window