Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
AssetBundleManifest.GetAllDependencies returns bundle itself as dependency
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "Main"
3. In top bar, click "Bug > Build Bundle"
4. In console notice printed dependencies for bundle "models". One of them shows that bundle depends on itself
Note: Happens when Bundle1 depends on Bundle 2 and Bundle2 depends on Bundle1.
Reproduced with: 5.1.4f1, 5.2.4f1,5.3.4f1, 5.4.0b10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager