Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
Asset Store preview is broken for animation clips
Steps to reproduce :
- create a new project
- in the Project Browser filter for Animation Clip
- select the Asset Store tab
- choose an animation that starts with "standing_" (should be under the Free Assets) and notice that the animation is broken in the Preview Window
Regression from 5.5.
The animation is shown properly in the Preview Window after downloading the package.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset