Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
Asset Store preview is broken for animation clips
Steps to reproduce :
- create a new project
- in the Project Browser filter for Animation Clip
- select the Asset Store tab
- choose an animation that starts with "standing_" (should be under the Free Assets) and notice that the animation is broken in the Preview Window
Regression from 5.5.
The animation is shown properly in the Preview Window after downloading the package.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio