Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
[Asset Pipeline V2] AssetDatabase.FindAssets() with label filtering is significantly slower when using Asset Pipeline V2
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached 'project-1215544.zip' project
2. Make sure that the project is using Asset Pipeline Version 2 (Project Settings > Editor)
3. If the project was using Asset Pipeline Version 1 re-open it
4. In the Editor select 'Tests' > 'FindAssets with label'
5. Observe the Console window
Expected result: Label Elapsed Time is ~0.01s
Actual result: Label Elapsed Time is 2-3s
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a5, 2019.2.20f1, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a21
Could not test with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.16f1, 2019.2.0a4 (Asset Pipeline v2 unavailable)
Note: using Asset Pipeline V1 results in the expected (faster) time
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version