Search Issue Tracker
[Asset Importers] Asset store package crashes on import
Link to the asset: https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/templates/tutorials/liquid-physics2d-21191
When attempting to import this, the unity editor will crash.
1. Create a new project.
2. Open the Asset Store. (Window -> Asset Store)
3. Search for 'Liquid Physics2D' - the asset is by CODEARTIST.MX (or use link above)
4. Download and Import the asset.
Expected Outcome: The asset imports into the project successfully.
Actual Outcome: The editor will crash.
- Package requires Unity Pro to work.
- In editor versions where it does not crash, there is an 'API Update Required' dialogue we don't see in editor versions where it does crash.
- Can't find stack trace in the editor logs.
Reproducible in 2019.3.0b5, 2020.1.0a4, 2019.3.0a10
Not Reproducible in 2019.2.2f1, 2019.3.0a1, 2019.3.0a9
License type: Pro
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar