Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Assembly Definition files significantly increase the time it takes to perform common editor actions
For each Assembly Definition file in a project, the time it takes to perform common actions in the Unity editor increases linearly. That list of actions includes at least the following:
- Creating a new C# script
- Moving a C# script from one directory to another (whether or not the script is moving from one assembly to another)
- Renaming a C# script.
- Double-clicking a C# script in order to open it in Visual Studio.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Memory leaks ~100mb with each HTTP request until Player crashes on IL2CPP ARMv7 builds
- Item selection is offset below when UIToolkit ListView is set to dynamic height mode
- Script recompilation doesn't trigger automatically when switching build targets
- Text gets pushed to the left when typing in a text field
- "The provided object cannot be assigned a managed reference ID because it cannot be serialized on a [SerializeReference] field." thrown in the Console window when using SerializationUtility.SetManagedReferenceIdForObject with an Enum value