Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.2
Assembly Definition files significantly increase the time it takes to perform common editor actions
For each Assembly Definition file in a project, the time it takes to perform common actions in the Unity editor increases linearly. That list of actions includes at least the following:
- Creating a new C# script
- Moving a C# script from one directory to another (whether or not the script is moving from one assembly to another)
- Renaming a C# script.
- Double-clicking a C# script in order to open it in Visual Studio.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] [Bugreporter] Suggestion box never updates
- [Pen][Editor] Pen position is not consistent with Mouse position in custom Editor window.
- InvalidOperationException when exiting Playmode
- Inspector mode defaults to "Normal" after Editor restart
- UI references to public script functions lost on upgrade