Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2019.1
Assembly Definition files significantly increase the time it takes to perform common editor actions
For each Assembly Definition file in a project, the time it takes to perform common actions in the Unity editor increases linearly. That list of actions includes at least the following:
- Creating a new C# script
- Moving a C# script from one directory to another (whether or not the script is moving from one assembly to another)
- Renaming a C# script.
- Double-clicking a C# script in order to open it in Visual Studio.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build