Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Assembly Definition files significantly increase the time it takes to perform common editor actions
For each Assembly Definition file in a project, the time it takes to perform common actions in the Unity editor increases linearly. That list of actions includes at least the following:
- Creating a new C# script
- Moving a C# script from one directory to another (whether or not the script is moving from one assembly to another)
- Renaming a C# script.
- Double-clicking a C# script in order to open it in Visual Studio.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"