Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Assembly Definition files significantly increase the time it takes to perform common editor actions
For each Assembly Definition file in a project, the time it takes to perform common actions in the Unity editor increases linearly. That list of actions includes at least the following:
- Creating a new C# script
- Moving a C# script from one directory to another (whether or not the script is moving from one assembly to another)
- Renaming a C# script.
- Double-clicking a C# script in order to open it in Visual Studio.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Framedebugger: compute shader ints showing up in Float section with wrong value
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- Animation is not mirrored when toggling the 'Mirror animation' option in Blend Tree
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- "Image invalid format!" Error is thrown when Generating Lights on Vulkan Graphics API and Android Build target