Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Planned for 2019.4
Fixed in 2020.2
All of the DLL files are compiled when reimporting asmdef file without any changes
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached "AsmDefCompilation" project
2. Right-click on "needle.Analysis.Compilation.asmdef" (found in Assets/AsmDefCompilation folder) and select the "Reimport" option
Expected results: In the Console, only one message for DLL file being changed is logged: "Library/ScriptAssemblies/needle.Analysis.Compilation.dll"
Actual results: In the Console, messages for all of the DLL files being changed are logged
Reproducible with: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.4.9f1, 2020.1.4f1, 2020.2.0a21
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string