Search Issue Tracker
Application crashes when using Input.Location.Start() on Android 5.0 or newer devices
1. Open the attached project
2. On Android devices turn on location
3. Build and run the project on Android device
4. Notice that the application crashes after splash screen (check logcat)
- Some times it takes a few seconds after the splash screen appears for the application to crash.
Regression introduced in 5.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- "UnityEngine.SystemInfo.processorFrequency" logs a value of 0 on M1 macs
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline