Search Issue Tracker
Application crashes when using Input.Location.Start() on Android 5.0 or newer devices
1. Open the attached project
2. On Android devices turn on location
3. Build and run the project on Android device
4. Notice that the application crashes after splash screen (check logcat)
- Some times it takes a few seconds after the splash screen appears for the application to crash.
Regression introduced in 5.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Class Properties get overwritten when using IL2CPP
- Some shader variants don't show up when "_vertex" is added to shader code
- Point Lights are not visible on Mobile when adjusting RBG values by a custom script
- [CacheServer] After you cancel one upload, all next uploads will stuck, sometimes that leads to a crash
- Duplicate delegates are added to EditorApplication.update after maximizing then minimizing the Game or Scene view