Search Issue Tracker
Application crashes when using Input.Location.Start() on Android 5.0 or newer devices
1. Open the attached project
2. On Android devices turn on location
3. Build and run the project on Android device
4. Notice that the application crashes after splash screen (check logcat)
- Some times it takes a few seconds after the splash screen appears for the application to crash.
Regression introduced in 5.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nested checked Menu items return incorrect values when the checking function button is not at the same level
- [VFX Graph] Subgraph error message does not re-appear after reload until graph is dirty
- [VFX Graph] When saving graph with a shortcut (CTRL +S) in graph error does not appear until graph is dirty
- [Android][IL2CPP] Player of a specific project crashes when launching it
- [Android] Keyboard gets hidden when the input field area is clicked and TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput is set to true