Search Issue Tracker
Application crashes when using Input.Location.Start() on Android 5.0 or newer devices
1. Open the attached project
2. On Android devices turn on location
3. Build and run the project on Android device
4. Notice that the application crashes after splash screen (check logcat)
- Some times it takes a few seconds after the splash screen appears for the application to crash.
Regression introduced in 5.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Screen.MoveMainWindowTo API often fails to switch fullscreen Player between screens on Mac OSX with specific monitors
- log4net error is thrown when using .NET Standard 2.0 for Linux server builds
- "cannot convert from Matrix4x4" and "cannot convert from Vector3" errors when creating App Packages
- [IL2CPP] Unity fails to build when using faulty function with an element being called from null array
- Build progress bar hangs forever when building with IL2CPP