Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[ApiUpdater] Removing Mesh.Optimize removes other lines too
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "827796.zip" using unity 5.5 to run script updater
2. Compare scripts before and after and notice that more than one line got deleted
- Script updater removed part of the line (everything until first closing bracket) after Mesh.Optimize():
Reproduced with: 5.5.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default
- [iOS] In the generated XCode project all files which are in a ".plugin" Plug-in file becomes a Folder
- [Editor][UI] Dpad is not listed in the Binding Path when Action type is Vector2