Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[Android] [Linux] "Unable to forward network traffic to device" when trying to Build and Run to an Android device
Required: Unity configured to build to Android devices.
1. Open the attached project
2. Build and run to Android device
3. Notice that the app is installed on the device but is not automatically opened
4. Check the console
Expected result: the app is installed and automatically opened on the device
Actual result: the app is installed but not opened; error thrown:
"CommandInvokationFailure: Unable to forward network traffic to device. Please make sure the Android SDK is installed and is properly configured in the Editor. See the Console for more details.
/home/unityqa/Android/Sdk/platform-tools/adb -s "efd3a563" forward "tcp:34999" "localabstract:Unity-com.foo.test"
stderr [error: cannot bind listener: Address already in use]
Reproducible with: 5.6.3f1 (dev build only), 2017.1.0b3, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.4.13f1, 2018.2.11f1, 2018.3.0b5
Not reproducible with: 5.6.3f1 (non dev build)
Tested on: Ubuntu 16.04, Ubuntu 18.04
Issue not specific to a device
Workaround: Close Unity Editor and type the following in terminal: adb -s "xxx" forward "tcp:34999" "localabstract:Unity-com.foo.test"
(however, the port must be forwarded every time system after is restarted)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- OnTriggerExit is not called when GameObject leaves Trigger through reparenting
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody