Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
[Android] [Linux] "Unable to forward network traffic to device" when trying to Build and Run to an Android device
Required: Unity configured to build to Android devices.
1. Open the attached project
2. Build and run to Android device
3. Notice that the app is installed on the device but is not automatically opened
4. Check the console
Expected result: the app is installed and automatically opened on the device
Actual result: the app is installed but not opened; error thrown:
"CommandInvokationFailure: Unable to forward network traffic to device. Please make sure the Android SDK is installed and is properly configured in the Editor. See the Console for more details.
/home/unityqa/Android/Sdk/platform-tools/adb -s "efd3a563" forward "tcp:34999" "localabstract:Unity-com.foo.test"
stderr [error: cannot bind listener: Address already in use]
Reproducible with: 5.6.3f1 (dev build only), 2017.1.0b3, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.4.13f1, 2018.2.11f1, 2018.3.0b5
Not reproducible with: 5.6.3f1 (non dev build)
Tested on: Ubuntu 16.04, Ubuntu 18.04
Issue not specific to a device
Workaround: Close Unity Editor and type the following in terminal: adb -s "xxx" forward "tcp:34999" "localabstract:Unity-com.foo.test"
(however, the port must be forwarded every time system after is restarted)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted