Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[Android] Gradle export throws "trying to add unity-classes.jar/AndroidManifest.xml to the list of output files"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Export the project to a preferred folder
3. Export the same project a second time to the same folder
Expected result: exporting project to the same location should not throw the following errors
Trying to add file .../libs/unity-classes.jar to the list of ouptut files in the build report, but a file at that path has already been added.
Trying to add file .../src/main/AndroidManifest.xml to the list of ouptut files in the build report, but a file at that path has already been added.
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0a7, 2018.2.11f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.1.0a3
No repro in: 2018.1.0a2, 2018.1.0a1, 2017.4.14f1
Regression since: 2018.1.0a3
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GfxDeviceD3D12Base::DrawBuffersCommon while using Direct3D12 as the graphics API and trying to read from _CameraDepthTexture
- Mixed cached shadows on directional lights not working correctly when cascade count is set to "2"
- Cannot toggle "Normal" or "Tangent" when selecting in "Additional Shader Channels" dropdown
- A random particle appears at a strange angle when spawning, then appears at the correct angle
- Sprite Renderer not rendering duplicated GameObject grey when using MaterialPropertyBlock