Search Issue Tracker
[Android] Crash (SIGBUS) occurs when reading the area where 4 bytes are not aligned with il2cpp release, but not debug
1. Download and open the attached project
2. Build and run to the device
Actual result: application crashes
Expected result: the application should not crash
Reproduced with: 2017.4.29f1;2018.4.3f1; 2019.1.7f1; 2019.2.0b6; 2019.3.0a6
VLNQA00123, Google Pixel 2 XL (Pixel 2 XL), Android 9, CPU: Snapdragon 835 MSM8998, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540
VLNQA00266, Xiaomi Mi A2 (Mi A2), Android 8.1.0, CPU: Snapdragon 660, GPU: Adreno (TM) 512
VLNQA00009, Samsung Galaxy Note8 (SM-N950F), Android 8.0.0, CPU: Exynos 9 Octa 8895, GPU: Mali-G71
Note: not sure if this is duplicate of https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/1078189/
Note: This problem is caused by a process in an algorithm called FarmHash published by Google.
Of the five pieces of Fetch32 in the code, it has been confirmed that three are similarly converted to "LDM".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)