Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X, 2022.1.X
Anchor's rotation value becomes the same when selecting multiple Game objects with the Articulation Body component
1. Open the attached project "1379145.zip"
2. Open Assets > Scenes > SimpleScene
3. Select in the Hierarchy Game Object "Child 1"
4. In the Inspector change components "Articulation body" Anchor rotation values
5. Select Game Objects "Child" and "Child 1" and observe the Inspector
6. Select Game Object "Child 1" and observe Inspector
Expected results: While selecting two Game objects Anchor's rotation value is shown as "-" symbol and when unselecting Game Objects stay the same
Actual results: While selecting two Game objects Anchor's rotation value is shown of Game Object's "Child 1" and when unselecting Game Objects rotation values become the same value
Reproduced in: 2020.3.23f1, 2021.1.28f1, 2021.2.2f1, 2022.1.0a15
Could not test with: 2019.4.32f1 (no Articulation Body component)
- 2020.3.23f1 and 2021.1.28f1 when looking at the Inspector you see Game Objects "Child 1" values, but it doesn't change later
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Editor performance drops on macOS when clicking and dragging on Position, Rotation and Scale values in Transform component
- ‘Assertion failed’ and ‘ArgumentNullException' when creating a new Material while ‘Opaque Texture’ is on
- [HDRP] Unclear error is printed when switched to unsupported Platform
- IEndDragHandler.OnEndDrag is not called when quickly pressing after a drag in low frame rate
- The joint.angle value changes when the parent changes rotation