Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.4
After loading EditorApplication.LoadLevelAsyncInPlayMode the subscribed completed event doesn't triggers
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 1049526_repro.zip
2. Open "test" scene
3. Enter play mode
Expected results: after scene is loaded subscribed complete event triggers
Actual results: after scene is loaded subscribed complete event doesn't trigger
Reproduced with: 2018.3.0a2, 2018.2.0b9, 2018.2.0a3
Not reproducible with: 2018.1.6f1
Regression introduced in: 2018.2.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown