Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2.1.1
Found in [Package]
[Adaptive Performance] Scaler options Checkboxes are misaligned in the Simulator window
After installing the 'Adaptive Performance' Package, When it's Indexer-Scaler options are expanded in the Simulator window, Scaler options Checkboxes are misaligned. Refer attached video.
Step to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Package Manager > Install 'Adaptive Performance' Package.
3. Game View > Switch Game To Simulator
4. Select any Device > Control Panel > Expand Adaptive Performance -Indexer-Scaler options settings
Scaler options Checkboxes are misaligned in the Simulator window.
Scaler options Checkboxes should present in an aligned manner.
2021.1.0a9, 2020.2.0f1, 2020.1.17f1 with Package Version Version 2.1.0- 2.0.0.
Occurring on Windows 10 & macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete