Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X
Accelerator namespace not added when opening project with -cacheServerNamespacePrefix argument
1. Setup Accelerator
2. Open and close new Unity project
3. In CMD, navigate to Editor installation path for project's version
4. In CMD, run " .\Unity.exe -projectPath "Project\Folder" -adb2 -EnableCacheServer -cacheServerEndpoint [IP]:[PORT] -cacheServerNamespacePrefix mynewprefix "
5. In CMD, navigate to Accelerator install directory
6. In CMD, run unity-accelerator cache list-namespaces [IP]:[PORT]
6. In CMD, observe the output
Expected result: "mynewprefix" is added to the namespaces
Actual result: "mynewprefix" is not added to the namespaces
Reproducible with: 2019.4.16f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0a15
Not reproducible with: 2020.2.0a16, 2020.2.0f1, 2021.1.0a10
Could not test with: 2018.4.30f1 (ADBV2 not available)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- Timeout value does not propagate when using a DelegatingHandler as the main HttpClient handler