Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.1.0
Found in [Package]
[2D]NullReferenceException thrown on performing Redo operation after creating Range property in the SpriteShape profiler preset
When a Range property is created in the SpriteShape profiler preset and Undo/Redo operation is performed then Editor throws NullReferenceException, Refer attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project with 2D Template
2. Project window > Create > 2D > SpriteShape profiler
3. Reset SpriteShape profiler asset from the Inspector
4. Create a Preset of SpriteShape profiler
5. Project > SpriteShape preset > Inspector > Create Range
6. Edit > Undo Create Range > Undo Selection Change
7. Edit > Redo Selection Change > Redo Create Range
NullReferenceException is thrown on performing Redo operation when Range is created in the SpriteShape profiler preset earlier
Redo operation is performed gracefully
Note: "Create Range" button is available from Package Version 5.0.1.
2020.2.0b2, 2020.2.0b1 with Package Version 5.0.1.
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
UnityEditor.Editor.get_referenceTargetIndex () (at <3d7c86b365634083bceadac5c7f36490>:0)
UnityEditor.Editor.get_target () (at <3d7c86b365634083bceadac5c7f36490>:0)
UnityEditor.U2D.SpriteShapeEditor.OnEnable () (at firstname.lastname@example.org/editor/spriteshapeeditor.cs:128)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException when selecting a Dropdown Component override in the Prefab Overrides menu for the second time
- USS variables are broken on IOS
- Crash when project is reopened or upgraded
- Hub doesn't install windows 10 sdk properly
- Crash building for iOS after canceling a build