Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.0
Fixed in 3.2.5, 4.2.5
Found in [Package]
[2D] NullReferenceException thrown on creating prefab of the "SpriteSkin" component
On creating prefab of the GameObject which has the "SpriteSkin" component added causes the editor to throw NullReferenceException continuously, refer the attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Windows > Package Manager > 2D Animation > Install
3. Hierarchy > right-click > Create Empty
4. Inspector > Add Component > 2D Animation > Sprite Skin > Add
5. Create Prefab of that Object.
NullReferenceException is thrown when prefab of the Object is created which has "Sprite Skin" component is added
Prefab of the object created gracefully which has "Sprite Skin" component added
2020.2.0a11, 2020.1.0b9, 2020.1.0a13 with Package Version: 4.2.2.
Working fine in:
2020.2.0a11, 2020.1.0b9, 2020.1.0a13 with Package Version: 4.2.1.
Windows 10 & macOS 10.14
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
UnityEditor.U2D.Animation.SpriteSkinEditor.OnEnable () (at Library/PackageCacheemail@example.com/Editor/SpriteSkin/SpriteSkinEditor.cs:60)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android][URP][OpenGLES3] Render Texture memory increases by 50% when using OpenGLES 3
- MouseButton(0) loses click state when using Device Simulator and enabling "Any iOS Device" in Unity Remote
- [Linux] "Sending message header failed (11)" Warning in Console when opening or closing Standalone Profiler
- [Backport] MacOS Targetsupport Installers for Linux overwrite their content
- [Backport] Scheduled items, asynchronous tasks, and Update() are not run when EditorWindow is opened using ShowModalUtility()