Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.0
Fixed in 3.2.5, 4.2.5
Found in [Package]
[2D] NullReferenceException thrown on creating prefab of the "SpriteSkin" component
On creating prefab of the GameObject which has the "SpriteSkin" component added causes the editor to throw NullReferenceException continuously, refer the attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Windows > Package Manager > 2D Animation > Install
3. Hierarchy > right-click > Create Empty
4. Inspector > Add Component > 2D Animation > Sprite Skin > Add
5. Create Prefab of that Object.
NullReferenceException is thrown when prefab of the Object is created which has "Sprite Skin" component is added
Prefab of the object created gracefully which has "Sprite Skin" component added
2020.2.0a11, 2020.1.0b9, 2020.1.0a13 with Package Version: 4.2.2.
Working fine in:
2020.2.0a11, 2020.1.0b9, 2020.1.0a13 with Package Version: 4.2.1.
Windows 10 & macOS 10.14
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
UnityEditor.U2D.Animation.SpriteSkinEditor.OnEnable () (at Library/PackageCachefirstname.lastname@example.org/Editor/SpriteSkin/SpriteSkinEditor.cs:60)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hub doesn't install windows 10 sdk properly
- Crash building for iOS after canceling a build
- Reflective Shaders flicker when using Custom SRP Loop
- Terrain inspector is suggesting a shader which doesn't work
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count