Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.0
Found in [Package]
4.2.2, 4.2.1, 4.1.1
[2D] Animation Property text overlaps with its input field under preferences when selecting created bone
When a created bone is selected in the project window and Animation Preferences settings window is opened. The text of properties under it overlaps with their input field, refer attached video and .PSB file
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project with 2D Template
2. Import .PSB file in the project.
3. Window > 2D > Sprite editor.
4. Project > Fei_Cel_group.PSB .
5. Sprite Editor > Skinning Editor > Create Bone > Apply
6. Project > Fei_Cel_group.PSB > Bone_1(select Created Bone).
Animation property text overlaps with its input field
Animation property text is without any overlaps
When any other object except bone object is selected then Animation properties can be seen without any overlap
2020.2.0a10, 2020.2.0a2, 2020.1.0b8, 2020.1.0b3
Working fine on:
Package Found version: 4.2.2, 4.2.1, 4.1.1
macOS 10.15 only
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Android build fails with “CommandInvokationFailure: Gradle build failed.” error
- [iOS] Touch.rawPosition changes position when touch is dragged
- Loading a scene with a large amount of light probes causes a performance spike
- The player does not refresh window display properties when opening the Player on another display
- Spot Light flickers when when it's far from the origin point