Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.0
Found in [Package]
4.2.2, 4.2.1, 4.1.1
[2D] Animation Property text overlaps with its input field under preferences when selecting created bone
When a created bone is selected in the project window and Animation Preferences settings window is opened. The text of properties under it overlaps with their input field, refer attached video and .PSB file
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project with 2D Template
2. Import .PSB file in the project.
3. Window > 2D > Sprite editor.
4. Project > Fei_Cel_group.PSB .
5. Sprite Editor > Skinning Editor > Create Bone > Apply
6. Project > Fei_Cel_group.PSB > Bone_1(select Created Bone).
Animation property text overlaps with its input field
Animation property text is without any overlaps
When any other object except bone object is selected then Animation properties can be seen without any overlap
2020.2.0a10, 2020.2.0a2, 2020.1.0b8, 2020.1.0b3
Working fine on:
Package Found version: 4.2.2, 4.2.1, 4.1.1
macOS 10.15 only
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Transparent GameObjects are not visible behind other transparent GameObjects when "Receive SSR Transparent" material property is enabled
- Shader is missing when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled in the Player settings
- [Android][UaaL] Custom Frame Layout causes Unity to render over native Android UI when the App is backgrounded and foregrounded
- ReadPixels() uses different Y positions when built with Vulkan
- [Android] WebCamTexture feed is black when using it on an older OS version device