Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.44f1, 2021.3.17f1, 2022.2.2f1, 2023.1.0a23
"Resolve of invalid GC handle" error occurs when exiting Play mode after creating a tilemap
# Create and open a new 2D core project
# In the Hierarchy window create a tilemap GameObject
# Enter and Exit Play mode
Expected result: Play mode is exited without any errors occuring
Actual result: “Resolve of invalid GC handle. The handle is from a previous domain. The resolve operation is skipped.
UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent (int,intptr,bool&)“ error occurs
Reproducible with: 2020.3.38f1, 2020.3.39f1
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.37f1, 2021.1.0a1, 2021.3.10f1, 2022.1.16f1, 2022.2.0b8, 2023.1.0a10
Reproduced on: Windows 10 Pro
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version