Search Issue Tracker
How to reproduce: 1. Create a new Unity Project 2. Make sure VSCode is set as a default text editor 3. Create two scripts 4. Open t... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the "VSCode_issue" project using the EnvIronman VM 2. Make sure the External Script Editor is set to code.... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Create a new Unity project 2. Make sure that your External Code Editor is set to VSCode and VSCode package ve... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Create and open a project 2. In 'Preferences' > 'External Tools' set Visual Studio Code as your preferred Ext... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Create a new Unity project 2. Create a new C# script 3. Double-click the script to open it inside VS Code Ex... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached “1382115.zip” project 2. Open Preferences window > External tools 3. Enable Embedded packages... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Extract user attached archive "analyzers-package.zip" 2. Open user attached project in "a-project.zip" 3. In... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"
- The dropdown component breaks when the 31st Layer is used
- Silent crash when GameObjects collide when transform.SetParent is used