Search Issue Tracker
PerceptionRemotingPlugin.dll fails to load on Editor launch
Steps to reproduce: 1. Create a new project 2. Ensure target platform is not Universal Windows Platform and that Windows Mixed Reali... Read more
[WindowsMR][Remoting] Hololens crashes creating eye textures when remoti...
1. What happened Hololens crashes creating 4x4 matrix eye textures when UWP app on PC is trying to connect to Hololens via script ... Read more
[WMR] Missing reference assembly error occurs for Hololens on installing...
Multiple missing reference assembly error occurs for Hololens on installing WMR package Steps to Repro: 1. Create a new Project 2.... Read more
[WMR] Crash in XRTextureManager::SetupRenderTextureFromXRRequest when us...
1. What happened Launching the application on HL2 using WMR provider crashes however OpenXR works fine. Probably because Peter Kuhn... Read more
WorldAnchors behave unstable at great distances away from anchor point
World Anchors are not stable when observed from great distance away REPRO STEPS - load most recent attached project (The original p... Read more
Running Game crashes Editor
1. What happened I press the play button and it crashes. Generally happens only the second time that I run the game. The first time ... Read more
Unity 2018.4.16 & up does not correctly support HoloLens2's HolographicS...
1. What happened The support to have Unity continue to render the application when HolographicSpace.UserPresence = PresentPassive *a... Read more
[WindowsMR] WMR package 3.0.3 missing DLL
1. What happened When we published 3.0.3 package, we missed a dependency DLL causing the remoting stuff to fail loading when target... Read more
[WindowsMR] Remoting from player fails as target actively refuses connec...
1. What happened connecting from player (2020.1) to device results in target actively refusing the connection and thus crashing the... Read more
[WindowsMR][SpatialAnchor] - 2019.3 - Trying to retrive the Native Spati...
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a2, 2018.4.8f1 Notes: Found on trunk Might be related to the UWP memory leak where we changed the call on... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode