Search Issue Tracker
WWW POST request on WebPlayer built by Unity 5.0.0f2 creates an invalid request, therefore servers cannot read the body properly and... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open the build (build/build.html) with Chrome or build the project to webplayer platform 2. Press 'Run this t... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Open scene "testScene" 3. Build & run for webplayer (after including the current scene) 4.... Read more
* use proper memory managment system to not crash and instead give nice eror messages. Read more
Two cursors appear on the screen (i.e. one in the browser text field and one in Unity text field). Read more
The progress bar frame shows up incorrectly (not pixel perfect) when both the frame and the bar images are of the same size. Read more
WebPlayer - Exiting fullscreen causes focus & performance problems. Repro Steps: 1) Install normal webplayer then 64bit webplayer ... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy