Search Issue Tracker
Huge build size when building Webplayer from command line (5.3.6f1)
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open cmd.exe
2. Build Unity project with 5.3.6f1 ("UNITY_EXE" -batchmode -projectPath "PROJECT_PATH" -buildWebPlayer "OUTPUT_PATH" -nographics -quit)
3. Notice how big is the build size
Note: build size is normal if built through Unity Editor
Reproduced with: 5.3.5f1, 5.3.6f1
Not Reproducible with: 5.1.4f1, 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first