Search Issue Tracker
Huge build size when building Webplayer from command line (5.3.6f1)
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open cmd.exe
2. Build Unity project with 5.3.6f1 ("UNITY_EXE" -batchmode -projectPath "PROJECT_PATH" -buildWebPlayer "OUTPUT_PATH" -nographics -quit)
3. Notice how big is the build size
Note: build size is normal if built through Unity Editor
Reproduced with: 5.3.5f1, 5.3.6f1
Not Reproducible with: 5.1.4f1, 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3