Search Issue Tracker
Huge build size when building Webplayer from command line (5.3.6f1)
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open cmd.exe
2. Build Unity project with 5.3.6f1 ("UNITY_EXE" -batchmode -projectPath "PROJECT_PATH" -buildWebPlayer "OUTPUT_PATH" -nographics -quit)
3. Notice how big is the build size
Note: build size is normal if built through Unity Editor
Reproduced with: 5.3.5f1, 5.3.6f1
Not Reproducible with: 5.1.4f1, 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown