Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.6
Unity web player game using Google Chrome will not allow input
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the build (build/build.html) with Chrome or build the project to webplayer platform
2. Press 'Run this time' when Chrome asks permission for using Unity web player
3. Click on the game with left mouse button
4. Try to move with WASD - no movement input gets registered. Minimize-maximize Chrome. It now gets input.
5. Repeat step 2 and don't click on the game window. Game receives input.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Android build fails with “CommandInvokationFailure: Gradle build failed.” error
- [iOS] Touch.rawPosition changes position when touch is dragged
- Loading a scene with a large amount of light probes causes a performance spike
- The player does not refresh window display properties when opening the Player on another display
- Spot Light flickers when when it's far from the origin point