Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.6
Unity web player game using Google Chrome will not allow input
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the build (build/build.html) with Chrome or build the project to webplayer platform
2. Press 'Run this time' when Chrome asks permission for using Unity web player
3. Click on the game with left mouse button
4. Try to move with WASD - no movement input gets registered. Minimize-maximize Chrome. It now gets input.
5. Repeat step 2 and don't click on the game window. Game receives input.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- An error message is displayed when any type of file is saved outside the project's assets folder
- [iOS] 'Automatically add capabilites' doesn't work
- [UI Toolkit][Android] Text field becomes multiline during edition in the Player when the Multiline option is disabled in the UI document TexField settings
- BadImageFormatException is being thrown after creating URP or HDRP Template Projects
- Custom fonts aren’t applied to TextMeshPro Text when using <font> tag