Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.6
Unity web player game using Google Chrome will not allow input
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the build (build/build.html) with Chrome or build the project to webplayer platform
2. Press 'Run this time' when Chrome asks permission for using Unity web player
3. Click on the game with left mouse button
4. Try to move with WASD - no movement input gets registered. Minimize-maximize Chrome. It now gets input.
5. Repeat step 2 and don't click on the game window. Game receives input.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated