Search Issue Tracker
Steps to reproduce : - connect to a Perforce server - create a prefab - right click and notice the Get Latest option although it wa... Read more
Steps to reproduce : - set up P4 on OSX 10.8 - import the project attached by the user in the reply - after importing login to Perf... Read more
Open attached project. Should be stored in Perforce 1. Open Window -> Lightmapping 2. Select Bake "tab" 3. Click "Bake Scene" butto... Read more
1. Create new project 2. Enter invalid Perforce connection info, e.g. invalid servername 3. Click "Connect". Status says: Disconnect... Read more
Steps to reproduce : - connect to perforce and import the Angry Bots project - check out the Animations folder - then submit it and... Read more
Steps to reproduce : - have the Angry Bots Perforce project imported on 2 computers - create a new folder on the first machine and ... Read more
Repro on both 4.2.0f1 and latest editor/vcsintegration build. Changeset: 2f8fadd6c175ced35f5f38bc98611655521c58ef [2f8fadd6c175] In... Read more
Steps to reproduce : - open a project that is connected to perforce - select an asset from one folder and move it into another fold... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build