Search Issue Tracker
To reproduce: 1. Open the project, attached by user (CoroutineBug.zip) 2. Open "scene" scene if not open 3. Press Play 4. Observe t... Read more
1. What happened 'MapMagic World Generator' demo scene fails to generate terrain in 2017.1.0b1. There's DemoScene that, on Play, stu... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open the project, attached by user 2. Press Play 3. Press A button, this will create new game object with Image co... Read more
Glitches appear when scrolling in the Editor. The issue does not appear in the build. Steps to reproduce: 1. Open User's attached p... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the attached project; 2. Open the CrashScene.unity; 3. Toggle Image object off and on (sometimes you nee... Read more
Reproduction Steps: 1. Import attached project. 2. Open "Test" scene. 3. Observe console. Result: When a canvas is created with th... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Download attached project "TestUI.zip" and open in Unity 2. Open "Test" scene 3. Delete Text component in the Canv... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the attached project "exampleProject.zip"; 2. Open the scene "Test-InputField"; 3. Enter Play mode and c... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode
- The error of " 'Light' does not contain a definition for 'SetLightDirty' " when building the project