Search Issue Tracker
Plugin inspector in the editor doesn't allow selecting CPU architecture ...
This means that you cannot have two different native plugins that are named the same for Intel and Apple silicon editors. Read more
[MacOS] Editor crashes on _platform_strlen when running tests that use A...
How to reproduce: 1. Extract the attached project ('BugReport.zip') 2. Open the Terminal and run the following command: sudo "Unity ... Read more
[macOS] Pop-up windows inside built Player are not read when using Voice...
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "SampleScene" 2. Make a build 3. Toggle the 'Voice Over' option (shor... Read more
Missing Microphone and Camera UI fields in player settings when opening ...
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the user's attached project "Hierarchy.zip" using macOS target platform 2. Go to Edit > Project Settings... Read more
[macOS] Beep alert sound is heard when typing in Input Field
How to reproduce: 1. Create a new project using the default 3D template 2. In the Scene, create an Input Field 3. Enter the Play Mod... Read more
[macOS][Xcode] ARM64 architecture is expected when archiving project whi...
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project 2. Open the Build Settings (File->Build Settings) 3. Enable the 'Create Xcode Project... Read more
[MacOS] Crash on -[CocoaMainMenu validateMenuItem:] when clicking on Men...
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the attached "TestLanguageCrash.zip" project 2. Go to Preferences -> Languages -> Editor Language 3. Sel... Read more
[M1] Custom Shader produces visual artifacts when in Apple Silicon build
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project 2. Make a build 3. Open the built Player 4. Observe the rendering Expected result: N... Read more
[MacOS] "Failed to parse" errors are thrown when building with a macOS p...
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the user's attached project 2. File -> Build Settings -> Build 3. Observe the console window Expected r... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject doesn't execute animation the way it's supposed to until any GameObject in the Hierarchy is selected when in the Play Mode
- PropertyField does not properly render its field when changing it back from a valid Asset to "None"
- "ArgumentException: Input Button Enable Debug Button 1 is not set" is thrown when "Enable Debug Button 1" is deleted
- Duplicate invocations when Enabling InputActions during handling an input action
- "Assertion failed on expression" exceptions are thrown when using IJobParallelForTransformExtensions.RunReadOnly