Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Plugin inspector in the editor doesn't allow selecting CPU architecture for editor plugins
This means that you cannot have two different native plugins that are named the same for Intel and Apple silicon editors.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build