Search Issue Tracker
To reproduce this bug: 1. Import Package 2. Open 'Level 01 5.x' scene 3. Wait for Enlighten to finish the process 4. Once the preco... Read more
Lightmapping info gets cleared with GI Cache manual cleanup 1. Create a project with few static objects 2. Optional: set lightmappin... Read more
To reproduce: 1) Create new project 2) Plug in an external data storage device (USB flash drive or external HDD/SSD) 3) Set GICache ... Read more
Geometry in the Scene view and Game view is speckled with black pixel artifacts when Enlighten lightmaps are used with linear color ... Read more
Using Unity 5.0 beta 6 I made a project that has a reflective object. The reflections work fine when I bake the reflection probe in... Read more
- Open the main scene in Angrybots and set Lightmapping mode to Iterative - Let it bake - Minimize the Editor - Lock Windows - Login... Read more
Upon opening a scene, Enlighten applies the default lightmap rather than the specified lightmap snapshot. Read more
While in Play mode if you go to the Lightmapping panel and click on the Scene tab then the Bug Reporter will appear so that you may ... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'