Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.1
Error message when baking real-time GI: "(int)indices[kDynamicLightmap] + realtimeOffset..."
1. Open attached "Smaller repro"
2. Make sure realtime resolution is 0.0001 (it doesn't affect repro, so for faster bake)
4. Wait for it (on my pc precompute took a bit over an hour)
5. Notice 30k errors:
(int)indices[kDynamicLightmap] + realtimeOffset >= 0 && indices[kDynamicLightmap] + realtimeOffset < kLightmapIndexInfluenceOnly
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Unity crashes or freezes when loading an AssetBundle with AssetBundle.LoadFromFile
- [Linux][Profiler] Missing Profiler error has thrown clicking the "Save Changes" button
- 1 frame long audio clip plays an inconsistent audio sample or does not play at all in the Timeline
- SerializedObject ApplyModifiedProperties is not returning true when editing a List field with custom editor code
- Labels Overlap in NavMeshObstacle Inspector when shape is set to "Box" and Inspector's width is small