Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.1
Error message when baking real-time GI: "(int)indices[kDynamicLightmap] + realtimeOffset..."
1. Open attached "Smaller repro"
2. Make sure realtime resolution is 0.0001 (it doesn't affect repro, so for faster bake)
4. Wait for it (on my pc precompute took a bit over an hour)
5. Notice 30k errors:
(int)indices[kDynamicLightmap] + realtimeOffset >= 0 && indices[kDynamicLightmap] + realtimeOffset < kLightmapIndexInfluenceOnly
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete