Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.1
Error message when baking real-time GI: "(int)indices[kDynamicLightmap] + realtimeOffset..."
1. Open attached "Smaller repro"
2. Make sure realtime resolution is 0.0001 (it doesn't affect repro, so for faster bake)
4. Wait for it (on my pc precompute took a bit over an hour)
5. Notice 30k errors:
(int)indices[kDynamicLightmap] + realtimeOffset >= 0 && indices[kDynamicLightmap] + realtimeOffset < kLightmapIndexInfluenceOnly
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated