Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.1
Error message when baking real-time GI: "(int)indices[kDynamicLightmap] + realtimeOffset..."
1. Open attached "Smaller repro"
2. Make sure realtime resolution is 0.0001 (it doesn't affect repro, so for faster bake)
4. Wait for it (on my pc precompute took a bit over an hour)
5. Notice 30k errors:
(int)indices[kDynamicLightmap] + realtimeOffset >= 0 && indices[kDynamicLightmap] + realtimeOffset < kLightmapIndexInfluenceOnly
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Button highlight state disabled when hovering cursor over smaller sized child UI objects
- "Unity has stopped working" window is skipped when the Editor crashes
- The "Properties..." shortcut does not open the Focused Inspector window when the new GameObject is created
- Editor crashes when using WebCamTexture
- [URP] ShaderKeywords '_MAIN_LIGHT_SHADOWS' and '_ADDITIONAL_LIGHT_SHADOWS' are always enabled in the Editor