Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.1b5
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X
You do not have entitlements for this package is thrown when package manager window is opened
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. In Editor, open "Window" -> "Package Manager"
3. in Package Manager, observe listed packages
Expected result: no errors are thrown
Actual result: a few pacakges have a red icon, selecting the package the following error is thrown "You don't have entitlements for this package"
an upgrade from 2020.1.0a21 to 2020.1.0a24
an upgrade from 2020.1.0a19 to 2020.1.0a20
Does not reproduce with:
a downgrade from 2020.1.0a21 to 2020.1.0a20
Workarounds that might help:
1. Restart the Editor
2. In Editor, right-click on Assets folder -> Reimport All
3. In the Project directory, delete every folder and leave only "Assets", "Project Settings", "Packages" and "User Settings"
4. Upgrade or downgrade Unity version
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field
- UNITY_SERVER scripting define does not work when switching to Dedicated Server from Windows by script
- Editor crashes when opening it with "-standaloneBuildSubtarget Server" CLI
- [Hub] Templates are missing in Hub 3.0.0-beta.2 when creating new project for Unity 2022.1