Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
You cannot delete assets on a network drive in Linux
To reproduce (either do all a or all b steps):
a1. Find a CIFS network share.
a2. Mount it in linux, e.g. I used sudo mount -t cifs -o username=guest,vers=1.0 //IPANDPATH /mnt/netdrive
b1. Have multiple partitions on the same drive for different Ubuntu OSes
3. Make a new project on the drive (if a) or a different partition than the one in which current OS is (if b)
4. Make a new Material
5. Delete the Material
Results: Material does not get deleted and an error message saying "Failed to unload Assets/New Material.mat"
Expected: Material gets deleted.
Reproduced in 2017.3.1f1, 2018.2.0f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash regression on ComputeShader inspector "Compile and show code" button
- Silent Crash on Windows when opening a project created in Ubuntu
- Profiler mouse and keyboard navigation is inconsistent and skips entries when analyzing Instantiate calls from a unit test
- Unmaximizing Editor Window results in a new window being created and deleted
- Sphere's cloth explodes/rotates and constraints disappear (only one is left) when entering Play mode