Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
You cannot delete assets on a network drive in Linux
To reproduce (either do all a or all b steps):
a1. Find a CIFS network share.
a2. Mount it in linux, e.g. I used sudo mount -t cifs -o username=guest,vers=1.0 //IPANDPATH /mnt/netdrive
b1. Have multiple partitions on the same drive for different Ubuntu OSes
3. Make a new project on the drive (if a) or a different partition than the one in which current OS is (if b)
4. Make a new Material
5. Delete the Material
Results: Material does not get deleted and an error message saying "Failed to unload Assets/New Material.mat"
Expected: Material gets deleted.
Reproduced in 2017.3.1f1, 2018.2.0f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3