Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
[XR]][Vulkan][Quest1] Apps have significantly higher memory consumption on Vulkan compared to GLES3
1. Open the user's attached project "VulkanTest.zip"
2. Make sure Graphics API is set to GLES
3. Build and Run on Quest1/2
4. When the app launches execute this command in the terminal “adb shell dumpsys meminfo -a com.DefaultCompany.VulkanTest”
5. Notice the amount of memory allocated for the app
6. Switch Graphics API to Vulkan
7. Repeat steps 3-5
Actual: The amount of memory used for the app when Vulkan is used is almost double
Reproducible with: 2019.4, 2020.1.15f1, 2020.2.0b13, 2021.1.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first