Search Issue Tracker
[XR][URP][Quest] SSAO plus SpeedTree assets reveals graphical artifacts
When using the 142_SSAO_DepthNormal_Projection URP Graphics Tests scene with the SSAO_DepthNormalRenderer on Quest there are graphics artifacts in the part of the viewport where SpeedTree assets are present. These artifacts are small horizontal line segments with bright colors that flicker on and off. Falling back to the default forward renderer makes these artifacts go away.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"