Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
[XR] [Skybox] Skybox rendering does not respect far plane setting, occluding the scene object in XR
Using a very simple scene, some or all geometry is not being rendered in Play mode.
This bug occurs on:
- Unity: 2019.3.3f1 or 2020.1.0a25
- Mock HMD: 1.0.1-preview.2 or 1.0.0-preview.1
- Rift: com.unity.xr.oculus 1.2.0
- com.unity.xr.management: 3.2.0-preview.3 or 3.0.5
I am confident that the same scene worked with Unity 2020.1.0a24 with some collection of earlier package versions though I am now having difficulty finding a configuration that works, possibly because I was forced to update my Oculus Runtime today.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader Graph and the Visual Effects Graph scroll unreasonably fast on OSX
- [Android 4.4] Player crashes at splash screen when building with Frame Timing Stats enabled in the Player Settings
- VisualElement’s auto width is incorrect when the element’s parent has a set width
- Black and white flickering when using two Full Screen Pass Renderer Features
- [Audio] Microphone API latency and audio distortions appear after recording
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.2):
Verified fixed in trunk code base leading up to 2020.2.0b3.