Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1
[XR] [Skybox] Skybox rendering does not respect far plane setting, occluding the scene object in XR
Using a very simple scene, some or all geometry is not being rendered in Play mode.
This bug occurs on:
- Unity: 2019.3.3f1 or 2020.1.0a25
- Mock HMD: 1.0.1-preview.2 or 1.0.0-preview.1
- Rift: com.unity.xr.oculus 1.2.0
- com.unity.xr.management: 3.2.0-preview.3 or 3.0.5
I am confident that the same scene worked with Unity 2020.1.0a24 with some collection of earlier package versions though I am now having difficulty finding a configuration that works, possibly because I was forced to update my Oculus Runtime today.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- Undo.RegisterObject or Undo.CreateObject dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
- [Profiler] Scrubbing through filtered frames or sorting their data replaces the displayed data with duplicated data entries
- [UI Builder] It is possible to add content to parent document while editing child document in place
- EndChangeCheck is not triggered when clearing the IMGUI search field by pressing the "x" button