Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
[XR] [Skybox] Skybox rendering does not respect far plane setting, occluding the scene object in XR
Using a very simple scene, some or all geometry is not being rendered in Play mode.
This bug occurs on:
- Unity: 2019.3.3f1 or 2020.1.0a25
- Mock HMD: 1.0.1-preview.2 or 1.0.0-preview.1
- Rift: com.unity.xr.oculus 1.2.0
- com.unity.xr.management: 3.2.0-preview.3 or 3.0.5
I am confident that the same scene worked with Unity 2020.1.0a24 with some collection of earlier package versions though I am now having difficulty finding a configuration that works, possibly because I was forced to update my Oculus Runtime today.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs
- [HDRP]Template Light Map is corrupted on first launch before rebaking