Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2017.4
[XR] RenderViewportScale < 1.0 is less performant than 1.0 when MSAA is enabled
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Import GVR SDK package from https://github.com/googlevr/gvr-unity-sdk/releases/tag/v1.120.0
3. Go to Edit -> Project Settings -> Quality and enable Anti-Aliasing
4. Compare renderViewportScale 0.9 vs 1.0
5. Observe that renderViewportScale < 1.0 is less performant than 1.0
Expected result: renderViewportScale < 1.0 should not be less performant than renderVieportScale 1.0
Reproduced in: 2018.2.0a5, 2018.1.0b11, 2017.3.1p4, 2017.2.2p1
Google Pixel 2, Android 8.1, GPU: Adreno 540, CPU: "4x Qualcomm Kryo 280 LP @ 1900 MHz 4x Qualcomm Kryo 280 HP @ 2457 MHz"
Samsung Galaxy Note 8, Android 7.1, GPU: Mali-G71 CPU: "4x ARM Cortex-A53 @ 1690 MHz 4x Samsung Exynos M2 @ 2314 MHz"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Missing `localhost` in the `hosts` file configuration could cause the Unity Package Manager server to fail to start
- Wrong scaling in shadow mask scene view mode
- Type.GetField() works differently in IL2CPP from Mono
- Splitter resize cursors flicker on Linux and Windows
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project