Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12
Found in [Package]
[URP] Increasing the amount OF real-time lights breaks GPU Instancing
1. Open the attached project "LightingTest.zip"
2. Build and Run on Quest
3. Attach the Frame Debugger
4. Observe 4 draw calls to for the cubes
5. Leave only one light in the scene and rebuild
6. Observe that there's only one instanced draw call
Actual result: Adding real-time lights to the scene leads to cube draw calls not being instanced anymore
Reproducible with: 2019.4.21f1 (URP 7.3.1), 2020.2.6f1 (URP 10.3.1), 2021.1.0b8 (URP 11.0.0), 2021.2.0a5 (URP 12.0.0)
Note: Found with Quest, but reproduces on Android without XR.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- CreateAsset does not persist keywords set to a material
- [2D][macOS] Rendering artifacts when dragging .PNG or .JPEG image files to the Scene view
- [Linux][URP] Sprites are flickering in scene when added into 2D URP project
- Link to documentation for PlayableDirector Component is broken
- [URP] Light culling layers don't work when Graphics API is set to anything except OpenGL