Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12
Found in [Package]
[URP] Increasing the amount OF real-time lights breaks GPU Instancing
1. Open the attached project "LightingTest.zip"
2. Build and Run on Quest
3. Attach the Frame Debugger
4. Observe 4 draw calls to for the cubes
5. Leave only one light in the scene and rebuild
6. Observe that there's only one instanced draw call
Actual result: Adding real-time lights to the scene leads to cube draw calls not being instanced anymore
Reproducible with: 2019.4.21f1 (URP 7.3.1), 2020.2.6f1 (URP 10.3.1), 2021.1.0b8 (URP 11.0.0), 2021.2.0a5 (URP 12.0.0)
Note: Found with Quest, but reproduces on Android without XR.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac
- PrntScreen (Snapshot) key is not working on UWP on both old and new input systems
- Show compiled code for compute shaders has the "Cancel" button greyed out