Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 10.x
Found in [Package]
[XR] Quest crash with URP 10 preview and OpenGLES
Quest applications built with recent Unity trunk and URP 10.0.0-preview.26 hang.
The hang does not occur using the same project with the same Unity version if you fall back to URP 8.1.0.
This can be reproduced readily using the URP Template scene. Simpler scenes can be used, but they take longer to hang.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Input Field ignores first keyboard input when calling Focus() from code
- GC Alloc when using Graphics.RenderMeshInstanced
- [VFX Graph][URP] VFX crashes on URP when dragging VFX asset to the Hierarchy window
- InvalidOperationException when using AsyncGPUReadback.RequestIntoNativeArray
- Generated Entities look different when Depth Priming Mode is changed
Resolution Note (fix version 10.x):
This bug does not occur in Unity 2020.2.0b1; tested with URP 10.1.0-preview.10.