Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 10.x
Found in [Package]
[XR] Quest crash with URP 10 preview and OpenGLES
Quest applications built with recent Unity trunk and URP 10.0.0-preview.26 hang.
The hang does not occur using the same project with the same Unity version if you fall back to URP 8.1.0.
This can be reproduced readily using the URP Template scene. Simpler scenes can be used, but they take longer to hang.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)