Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 10.x
Found in [Package]
[XR] Quest crash with URP 10 preview and OpenGLES
Quest applications built with recent Unity trunk and URP 10.0.0-preview.26 hang.
The hang does not occur using the same project with the same Unity version if you fall back to URP 8.1.0.
This can be reproduced readily using the URP Template scene. Simpler scenes can be used, but they take longer to hang.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- Undo.RegisterObject or Undo.CreateObject dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
- [Profiler] Scrubbing through filtered frames or sorting their data replaces the displayed data with duplicated data entries
- [UI Builder] It is possible to add content to parent document while editing child document in place
- EndChangeCheck is not triggered when clearing the IMGUI search field by pressing the "x" button