Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 10.x
Found in [Package]
[XR] Quest crash with URP 10 preview and OpenGLES
Quest applications built with recent Unity trunk and URP 10.0.0-preview.26 hang.
The hang does not occur using the same project with the same Unity version if you fall back to URP 8.1.0.
This can be reproduced readily using the URP Template scene. Simpler scenes can be used, but they take longer to hang.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Resizing Profiler Module Details panel and releasing mouse button outside Unity doesn't cancel resize
- "Auto-hide gizmos" preference is not saved when reopening the project
- Sampling a custom depth texture on a machine with a GTX 1080 makes object's textures display the wrong color when in Play mode or Player
- Terrain is missing the Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/WavingDoublePass shader when AssetBundles are built in older Unity Versions
- [Android] URP Project crashes when built on a device with PowerVR Rogue GE8320 GPU