Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 10.x
Found in [Package]
[XR] Quest crash with URP 10 preview and OpenGLES
Quest applications built with recent Unity trunk and URP 10.0.0-preview.26 hang.
The hang does not occur using the same project with the same Unity version if you fall back to URP 8.1.0.
This can be reproduced readily using the URP Template scene. Simpler scenes can be used, but they take longer to hang.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is proposing a shader which isn't there
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- IL2CPP: Nested Try-Catch and Throw statement results in incorrect behaviour