Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2.3.1
Found in [Package]
[XR][Post Processing] 'Directly to Camera' Post Processing mode causes black screen with the builtin renderer and XR
How to reproduce:
1) Create a new project.
2) Enable VR.
3) Install the Post Processing package
4) Setup post processing in the scene.
5) Build and run.
Expected Results: Post processing is applied correctly in both eyes.
Actual Results: Black screen.
Package Version: 2.1.2, 2.1.3, 2.1.5, 2.1.7
Reproducible in: 2019.1.0b9, 2019.1.0b3, 2019.1.0b7, 2019.1.0f1, 2019.2.0b7, 2019.3.0a1
Not reproducible in : 2018.3.11f1
Occurs with DirectX11 and OpenGLCore, when all stereo rendering modes, all combinations of HDR/MSAA/Color space, with Oculus, OpenVR, and MockHMD.
Only occurs with the legacy renderer and Directly to Camera Target option enabled. LWRP is unaffected by this issue. Monoscopic is unaffected by this issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first