Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X
[XR] [MockHMD] LeftEye isn't rendered correctly when stereo camera is separated to Left/Right with MultiPass Rendering
1. Open attached project ("XR_LeftRightCameraIssue.zip")
2. Open "SampleScene" scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. In Game window set target eye to both (or right eye)
- Both eyes render correctly
- LeftEye Camera is rendered as RightEye.
- RightEye Camera is not rendered.
Reproducible with: 2019.4.2f1, 2020.1.0b14, 2020.2.0a16 (XR SDK)
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.24f1 (Legacy XR)
- MockHMD (does reproduce on both Multi Pass and Single Pass Instanced)
- Oculus (reproduces on Multi Pass only)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac