Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X
[XR] [MockHMD] LeftEye isn't rendered correctly when stereo camera is separated to Left/Right with MultiPass Rendering
1. Open attached project ("XR_LeftRightCameraIssue.zip")
2. Open "SampleScene" scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. In Game window set target eye to both (or right eye)
- Both eyes render correctly
- LeftEye Camera is rendered as RightEye.
- RightEye Camera is not rendered.
Reproducible with: 2019.4.2f1, 2020.1.0b14, 2020.2.0a16 (XR SDK)
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.24f1 (Legacy XR)
- MockHMD (does reproduce on both Multi Pass and Single Pass Instanced)
- Oculus (reproduces on Multi Pass only)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode
- Memory gets allocated for GC each frame when using PrefabStageUtility.GetPrefabStage
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- [Preset] Some properties cannot be excluded from Texture Importer Preset through the Inspector window