Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1, 2020.2
[XR] [MockHMD] LeftEye isn't rendered correctly when stereo camera is separated to Left/Right with MultiPass Rendering
1. Open attached project ("XR_LeftRightCameraIssue.zip")
2. Open "SampleScene" scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. In Game window set target eye to both (or right eye)
- Both eyes render correctly
- LeftEye Camera is rendered as RightEye.
- RightEye Camera is not rendered.
Reproducible with: 2019.4.2f1, 2020.1.0b14, 2020.2.0a16 (XR SDK)
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.24f1 (Legacy XR)
- MockHMD (does reproduce on both Multi Pass and Single Pass Instanced)
- Oculus (reproduces on Multi Pass only)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules