Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for LWRP 4.1
Found in [Package]
[XR][LWRP] Post processing is not applied when using LWRP with XR
How to Reproduce:
1) Create a new project with the XR Template.
2) Upgrade the LWRP package and Post Processing package to the latest release.
2) Take note of the post processing effects.
3) Build and run with any platform and sdk.
4) Observe that the post processing effects are not applied.
Reproducible in: 2018.3.0b1, 2019.1.0a1
Tested with LWRP 3.3.0 and Post Procesing 2.0.11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()