Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in LWRP 4.1
Found in [Package]
[XR][LWRP] Post processing is not applied when using LWRP with XR
How to Reproduce:
1) Create a new project with the XR Template.
2) Upgrade the LWRP package and Post Processing package to the latest release.
2) Take note of the post processing effects.
3) Build and run with any platform and sdk.
4) Observe that the post processing effects are not applied.
Reproducible in: 2018.3.0b1, 2019.1.0a1
Tested with LWRP 3.3.0 and Post Procesing 2.0.11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Pixel perfect setting not applied immediately
- Docked Grid and Snap Settings window disappears when reloading a project
- Changing the Environment Volume Profile settings does not trigger a new bake
- [PLM] Changing "Lightmap Parameters" does not trigger a new bake
- Sprite is removed from Objects for Packing list of Sprite Atlas when using undo after swapping the Sprites