Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 0.2.6-preview
Found in [Package]
[XR] Joystick Y values do not adhere to InputSystem convention
Migrated bug from GitHub: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem/issues/195
Our Input Requirements Matrix specifies:
"Gamepad.leftStick.y` is bottom to top [-1..1] with centerpoint at 0"
and is consistent on this point throughout. Our current XR implementations are inverted from this standard.
- OpenVR with Oculus Rift
- OpenVR with Vive Wand
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Unity licensing command on Linux pops a progress bar when using -batchmode and -nographics
- SerializedReference GameObject property gets set to null after entering Play mode
- Profiler - RawFrameDataIterator ThreadID will always return 0 for profiler frame data loaded from .data files
- Crash on scripting_field_get_type when a Script has List<> of LayoutKind.Explicit struct with [FieldOffset(1)] ScriptableObject
- Frame Debugger doesn't work when using Camera.SetTargetBuffers