Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 0.2.6-preview
Found in [Package]
[XR] Joystick Y values do not adhere to InputSystem convention
Migrated bug from GitHub: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem/issues/195
Our Input Requirements Matrix specifies:
"Gamepad.leftStick.y` is bottom to top [-1..1] with centerpoint at 0"
and is consistent on this point throughout. Our current XR implementations are inverted from this standard.
- OpenVR with Oculus Rift
- OpenVR with Vive Wand
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ‘[…] doesn't have a texture property '_MainTex’’ error when using Gizmos with [MainTexture] attribute
- "undefined symbol: WebView_loadHtml (referenced by top-level compiled C/C++ code)" errors when building a WebGL build
- Script recompiles in Play Mode when Script Changes While Playing option is set to Recompile After Finished Playing and Auto refresh is set to enabled.
- [Windows][Vulkan] Scrambled texture objects are rendered when setting one with Texture2D.UpdateExternalTexture
- NullReferenceException errors appear when using "select half" button