Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 0.2.6-preview
Found in [Package]
[XR] Joystick Y values do not adhere to InputSystem convention
Migrated bug from GitHub: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem/issues/195
Our Input Requirements Matrix specifies:
"Gamepad.leftStick.y` is bottom to top [-1..1] with centerpoint at 0"
and is consistent on this point throughout. Our current XR implementations are inverted from this standard.
- OpenVR with Oculus Rift
- OpenVR with Vive Wand
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Game Objects will lose their parents when moved between Scenes in the Scene Hierarchy if the Parent object is expanded
- GetHolesLODInfo doesn't match the content of the HeightmapSubRegion holes array
- PIX and NSIGHT shader debuggers don't work on DX12 with DXC compiled shaders
- MacOS Editor: new main window title is not draggable in the complete title bar area