Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in [Package] 0.2.6-preview
Found in [Package]
[XR] Joystick Y values do not adhere to InputSystem convention
Migrated bug from GitHub: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem/issues/195
Our Input Requirements Matrix specifies:
"Gamepad.leftStick.y` is bottom to top [-1..1] with centerpoint at 0"
and is consistent on this point throughout. Our current XR implementations are inverted from this standard.
- OpenVR with Oculus Rift
- OpenVR with Vive Wand
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI references to public script functions lost on upgrade
- [Lighting] Infinitely shown error after assigning 2D texture to cubemap property of reflection probe
- Unity Crashes when importing a prefab containing missing nested prefab
- Profile Analyzer - top marker bar doesn't match calls list
- Polygon Collider 2D's "Edit Collider" button breaks if multiple inspectors are open