Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 0.2.6-preview
Found in [Package]
[XR] Joystick Y values do not adhere to InputSystem convention
Migrated bug from GitHub: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem/issues/195
Our Input Requirements Matrix specifies:
"Gamepad.leftStick.y` is bottom to top [-1..1] with centerpoint at 0"
and is consistent on this point throughout. Our current XR implementations are inverted from this standard.
- OpenVR with Oculus Rift
- OpenVR with Vive Wand
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Builds that contain terrain using the Nature/Terrain/Standard shader produce errors when run in headless mode
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown
- [2018.4] UnityWebRequest.java has a sHostnameVerifier which doesn't have server identity check implemented
- Secondary hidden Hierarchy windows pop up when a new gameObject is created in another Hierarchy window
- UI Details profiler does not display any information when selected and throws exceptions when UI module is disabled