Search Issue Tracker
[XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
How To Reproduce:
1) Create a new Android project.
2) Enable XR and put Oculus as the only item in the XR SDK list.
3) Add the appropriate Oculus signature file.
4) Create a shader that uses instancing (multiview) and GrabPass.
5) Build and Run.
Expected Result: The GrabPass texture should contain the correct screen contents.
Actual Result: The GrabPass texture is white.
Reproducible In: 2019.1.0a12, 2019.1.0a1, 2018.3.1f1, 2018.2.13f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2017.1.3p4
Note: Works correctly with Cardboard and Daydream.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button