Search Issue Tracker
[XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
How To Reproduce:
1) Create a new Android project.
2) Enable XR and put Oculus as the only item in the XR SDK list.
3) Add the appropriate Oculus signature file.
4) Create a shader that uses instancing (multiview) and GrabPass.
5) Build and Run.
Expected Result: The GrabPass texture should contain the correct screen contents.
Actual Result: The GrabPass texture is white.
Reproducible In: 2019.1.0a12, 2019.1.0a1, 2018.3.1f1, 2018.2.13f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2017.1.3p4
Note: Works correctly with Cardboard and Daydream.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets