Search Issue Tracker
[XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
How To Reproduce:
1) Create a new Android project.
2) Enable XR and put Oculus as the only item in the XR SDK list.
3) Add the appropriate Oculus signature file.
4) Create a shader that uses instancing (multiview) and GrabPass.
5) Build and Run.
Expected Result: The GrabPass texture should contain the correct screen contents.
Actual Result: The GrabPass texture is white.
Reproducible In: 2019.1.0a12, 2019.1.0a1, 2018.3.1f1, 2018.2.13f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2017.1.3p4
Note: Works correctly with Cardboard and Daydream.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scripting][Event] InputUpdateType.Manual does not work
- Objects connected by joints begin rotating continuously when colliding with each other
- [HUB] Installed build targets are not shown while opening an existing project
- Previewing an Animation from the Animation Window results in bone transform changes
- EditorApplication.projectWasLoaded doesn't fire when the editor is launched with -batchmode -quit -executeMethod