Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2.2.0-preview.6
Found in [Package]
1.0.0 preview 22
[XR] 2018.3 apk builds throw a Build Failed Exception when toggling Multi-Threaded Rendering for the ARCore
The patch notes for 2018.3 say that "XR: Android apps that use ARCore can now use multi-threaded rendering."
1. Download the sample project https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/arfoundation-samples
2. Switch platform to Android and toggle "Multithreaded Rendering" in Player Settings
3. Build an apk
Expected result: The build succeeds with no errors
Actual result: The build succeeds but a Build Failed Exception is thrown informing that "Multithreaded Rendering and Graphics Jobs (Player Settings > Other Settings) are not supported for ARCore."
Reproduced with 2018.3.0f1, 2018.3.0f2, 2018.3.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Backport] [WIN 8 KN/N]VideoPlayer inadequate error reporting on errorReceived callback when Media Player is not present
- [Backport] Gradient mode getter/setter does not have thread-safe access preventing proper serialization/deserialization
- [Backport] A false pop-up appears when modifying a script and having Recompile After Finished Playing set
- Crash when replacing a missing Script in a Prefab with another invalid Script
- [Backport] [WebGL] Profiler does not autoconnect on WebGL builds