Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X
[Xcode 9][iOS] Warning "Missing Marketing Icon" is thrown when uploading an app to iTunes connect
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create an empty project
2. Build to iOS & open in Xcode
3. Set up the project for uploading to iTunes Connect (Display name, bundle identifier, Capabilities etc.)
4. In top menu, click Product->Archive
5. Once building is done, click "Upload to App Store..."
6. Follow through the upload wizard with default steps
Result: Warning "Missing Marketing Icon - iOS Apps must include a 1024x1024px Marketing Icon in PNG format. Apps that do not include the Marketing Icon cannot be submitted for App Review or Beta App Review." is thrown.
Note: There is no 1024x1024 Marketing icon in Unity's Player Settings.
1. Under the project in Xcode navigate to "Unity-iPhone -> Images.xcassets->AppIcon"
2. Scroll to the bottom
3. Add a 1024x1024 icon
4. Proceed with reproduction steps 4-6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true