Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X, 2019.1.X
[Xbox One] Background with noise is shown when there are two cameras in the scene and one of Clear Flags are set to Only Depth
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project
2. Build and run on Xbox
Expected result: Background color is the same in each camera.
Actual result: Background color is shown with noise in the viewport of camera with "Depth only" Clear Flags.
Reproduced on: 2019.2.0a5, 2019.1.0b3, 2018.3.6f1
Note: Can't build on 2017.4 because of errors.
Fixed in: 2018.3.9f1, 2019.1.0b6, 2019.2.0a7.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy