Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X, 2019.1.X
[Xbox One] Background with noise is shown when there are two cameras in the scene and one of Clear Flags are set to Only Depth
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project
2. Build and run on Xbox
Expected result: Background color is the same in each camera.
Actual result: Background color is shown with noise in the viewport of camera with "Depth only" Clear Flags.
Reproduced on: 2019.2.0a5, 2019.1.0b3, 2018.3.6f1
Note: Can't build on 2017.4 because of errors.
Fixed in: 2018.3.9f1, 2019.1.0b6, 2019.2.0a7.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine