Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
[Xbox One] Background with noise is shown when there are two cameras in the scene and one of Clear Flags are set to Only Depth
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project
2. Build and run on Xbox
Expected result: Background color is the same in each camera.
Actual result: Background color is shown with noise in the viewport of camera with "Depth only" Clear Flags.
Reproduced on: 2019.2.0a5, 2019.1.0b3, 2018.3.6f1
Note: Can't build on 2017.4 because of errors.
Fixed in: 2018.3.9f1, 2019.1.0b6, 2019.2.0a7.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler