Search Issue Tracker
[x86] Custom function with float return Type returns NaN values in Build when built to Windows x86 release
Important - the issue is only reproducible when Windows x86 release architecture is selected
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project named "ReturnValueBug_all"
2. Open the "BezierTest" Scene
3. Enter Play mode and observe the expected result
4. Set the Architecture to Windows x86 and Build the project
5. Launch the build and observe the game screen
Expected result: The build behaves exactly the same way as in the Editor
Actual result: The Bezier curve is not rendered and the Debug log shows that CubicBezier.EvaluateTangent is returning NaN values
Reproducible with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.4.11f1, 2020.1.8f1, 2020.2.0b4
1. Does not reproduce when the project is built using Windows x86 + Development mode
2. Does not reproduce with Windows x86_64 and MacOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first